- Breaking Bad – Deland, FL
- PuroSlam – San Antonio, TX
- Verb Benders – Norfolk, VA
- Exit 36 – Pompano Beach, FL
- Rich-Ink – Richmond, VA
- Say What – Greenville, SC
- Lyrically Inclined Slam Team – Lafayette, LA
- The Saint Louis Poetry Slam – Saint Louis, MO
- The Writer’s Den – Richmond, VA
- Loc’d and Loaded Slam Team – Greensboro, NC & Dallas, TX
- New Jeru – Rahway, NJ
- Bull City Slam Team – Durham, NC
- Louisville Lip Slam Team – Louisville, KY
- Detour Slam Team – Fayetteville, NC
- Write About Now Poetry – Houston, TX
- Def Poets Society – Covington, KY
- Nathan Wallace – Atlanta, GA
- Slimtruth – St. Petersburg, FL
- Natalie Sun Frost – Memphis, TN
- Georgie Lee – San Antonio, TX
- TREZ DA TRUTH – Spartanburg, SC
- Law Bullock – Fayetteville, NC
- Aye Jannay – Raleigh, NC
- Just Rich – St. Louis, MO
- Brave Nate – Covington, KY
- Kimberly Arrington – Kent, WA
- Avery “Prose” Brand – Flint, MI
- IQ – Geelong, AUS
- Prolific Propoet – Santa Ana, CA
Crowne Plaza Knoxville
401 W. Summit Hill Drive
P – (865) 522-2600
F – (865) 541-5995
Side events, workshops and more will all be listed here. Check back later for updates.
Check back later for bout draw updates.
Scores for the tournament will be displayed here. Check back later for updates during SoFried 2023!
Volunteers are a vital component of SoFried’s success as a tournament. Please fill the form out below to help out with this year’s festival!
All venue information will be listed here. Check back later for updates.
**Southern Fried Poetry, Inc. encourages you to do your own research and take the necessary health precautions that will allow you to maximize your participation in the tournament, expand your experience of the festival as a whole, and to learn about our beautiful host city. Southern Fried reserves the right to update these protocols as more information is available.**
- All participants must get tested no more than 2 days before checking in at registration. Letters from pharmacies/doctors are acceptable. Home test results will be accepted with a photo with verified timestamp for date/time.
- Masks are required any time members/participants of the SF community are indoors in the presence of others, or moving through space (indoor or outdoor) occupied by others, regardless of the distance between themselves and others during active competition and side events.
- Physical distancing guidelines require that attendees maintain at least six (6) feet of distance between themselves and others where possible indoors.